~Weekend gRound Up 7/13/19~
I talked a lot #ontheblog this week about everything going on so we’re going to keep this one short & sweet. Make sure you go follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app which is going to be a much much EASIER way to shop my insta now😀
Also we’ve got the #NSale just starting, and Amazon Prime Day coming up so be sure to head over to the first link in the Top 10 for ALL my prep info!!
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
- LIKEtoKNOW.it, #NSale Prep, & Amazon Prime Day Info
- #NSALE My First Impression Picks! & what’s going to sell out quick!
- 9 Houseplants You Won’t Kill
- Are you team Backstreet Boys or team *Nsync???
- Really interesting things are happening between California & the NCAA about paying college athletes
- Sun:1 Ali: 0
- I love Simply Nailogical, and now there’s a Holo Taco nail polish line!!
- We’re FINALLY getting info on Mindhunter Season 2
- Beyond the Confetti: The Dark Side of Startup Success
- All of my #NSale posts will be on this new page!
With movie being released this week (hint hint at what will be in the next section🙃) you need to read Pet Sematary!! I read it a few years ago when I was on a Stephen King kick and literally had to have all of the lights on & people at home with me. I don’t do scary 99% of the time but I’ll always suffer for Stephen King😅 This book was also featured in my post early this year all about what books you need to read before the movie comes out! Go get caught up!!
This is a week designed to give me nightmares! Last weekend I binged Stranger Things season 3. Which was SO FREAKING GOOD!! I won’t say anything yet though so I don’t spoil it! My parents finally started watching season 1 last week so I’m getting really good about not talking about it😂
&& because that took priority I have not watched Pet Sematary yet, but it is now out on DVD & digital! I was not going to survive watching it in a theater and I have a creepy/scary limit so it’s going to be a little bit longer before I can talk myself into taking on the movie.