~Weekend gRound Up 6/22/19~
I should have known I was setting myself up for disappointment as I talked about how happy I was with the weather lately. The Romper Roundup was probably what pushed it over the edge and sent all the rain we got this week🙃
Oh no wait!!! It was DEFINITELY because we finally got the pups in for baths. I love them all fluffy and clean but they are not fans lol Corey always gets home and rolls around on all of his blankets. I had to barricade them inside so they wouldn’t go roll in the mud! If I can keep them clean through the weekend its a total win.
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
- 7 Romper Trends For The Summer
- I love this new trend of boutique fitness centers banding together in malls
- An island in Norway wants to get rid of time??
- Tampa and Montreal sharing a baseball team is one of the craziest ideas sports has ever had
- The Double Duty Backpack I am currently obsessed with
- How to get the most out of farmer’s markets
- Being a female sports fan is hard, women’s soccer is making it better
- Toy Story 4 is out!! (spoilers)
- Next time you go on a trip, pick a treehouse!
- 10 Ways To Style a Striped T-Shirt
Movies/TV Of The Week:
I haven’t seen it yet, mostly because I can barely handle scary movies of any kind & definitely not in a theater, but US was released on DVD this week and I am excited for the nightmares watching it is going to bring.
In happier news, Toy Story 4 was released!! I saw Toy Story 3 in the drive in theater with my besties for my 18th birthday. I cried, it was awesome. I’m the perfect age to truly relate to the series and I know this one is going to wreck me. Plus the trailers already have me fully in love with Forky.
Toy Story 1 // Toy Story 2 // Box Set 1-3
What I’m Listening To:
Make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!
Love that romper! I’m all about rompers this summer.
Rompers are definitely my go-to Summer outfit!