~Weekend gRound Up 4/20/19~
It’s CHRISTMAS in JUNE!!?
Okay that may not actually be a thing but for my Seattle/Pacific Northwest readers I have some SUPER exciting news!! This holiday season Enchant is coming back to T-Mobile Park! (Safeco Field for those of you who still haven’t figured that out lol)
Enchant is this very cool and gorgeous holiday display throughout the park, including my favorite part–the massive Christmas Light Maze😍 This years theme is ‘Mischievous’ which sounds so so fun! There’s also ice skating, live music, Santa pictures, a Christmas Market…..it’s everything you could dream of for a perfect evening.
*This is not sponsored, I just received the information and wanted to pass it on!*
If that sounds like something you want to do for the Holiday season at the end of the year, you can get your Early Bird Bundle now until June 23!! “The Bundle will be delivered to you this November filled with festive goodies to kick-off your holiday season. With your Bundle reservation comes Loyalty Pricing rates on Enchant Christmas tickets and the opportunity for first-access to purchase those tickets ahead of the general public this September.” Get your tickets here!
I adored going last year and am already thinking of how I’m going to plan a trip back to Seattle so I can go see all the new things they add this year!
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
- I was recently featured on Dress Like Me! Thank you so much, this write up is so lovely!! Check it out and see all the fun styles and blogs they’ve written about!
- My cousin got married last weekend, so I finally took on Wedding Guest Style
- Anyone else totally FREAK OUT about the new Frozen 2 trailer??!
- St. Louis won the Stanley Cup for the first time ever!
- and the Toronto Raptors won a championship too
- Target is taking on same day delivery
- Got trips with friends planned for the Summer? Here’s how to do it sucessfully
- Bridesmaids get honest about the cost and etiquette of hair & makeup
- The USWNT Score, Score and Score, and Are Loved, Loved and Loved
- How to Start a Business—9 Things No One Tells You
I’ve read just about, if not every, book Megan Abbott has written. She writes female characters that are so complex and stories that take place in ways that feel relatable. Something I don’t generally get in the books I usually read.
Give Me Your Hand is about two girls who knew each other for a short time growing up but had an intense friendship until a secret got in the way. Then they both end up on the same scientific research project years later. At first it’s a little predictable what the ‘secret’ is going to be, but about halfway through it goes crazy in the best way. I had no idea what was going on or what was going to happen and I couldn’t put it down!
Jessica Jones is wrapping up the Marvel/Netflix partnership with the season 3 release yesterday. (imo JJ season 1 was without a doubt the best of the whole Defender series!)
It’s been a while since I watched any of the Men in Black movies but I can’t wait to see Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth take it on.
What I’m Listening To:
I’ve been excited for both the X Ambassadors and Bastille albums–after first listen I think I’m giving the edge to X Ambassadors! Both albums are in this playlist so you can listen to both and let me know in the comments which is your favorite!