~Weekend gRound Up 5/4/19~
May the Fourth be with you!!!
I’ve just been waiting to get that out there ever since I realized this gRound Up was going to line up perfectly. I had seen the previous movies when I was younger but I didn’t really get ‘into’ Star Wars until this newest Trilogy. I still haven’t totally dived in with like the tv shows and books and stuff…I’ll totally be there opening weekend for The Rise Of Skywalker though!
This week was pretty average for me which is like the best thing ever lol. After weeks & weeks dealing with the stress of selling a house and moving, we’re really starting to settle in and actually live in Spokane. It’s awesome😊
One of the biggest events of the year in the city is the Bloomsday Run. It’s going on this weekend so we’re gonna go check it out and get all motivated to take it on next year. Follow along on my insta for all the videos!
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Using Game of Thrones & Endgame to dive into current TV/Film culture(super long one so settle in!!)
- What are the colors to decorate with this summer?
- From Running to Running Errands
- The war between “new-school” and “old-school” in baseball will probably never end
- Intriguing look into the finances behind YouTube, or lack thereof??
- My Sephora Sale Beauty Picks
- 10 Apps That Will Save You Money
- My favorite theater announced it’s 2020 season!
- The Met Gala theme explained: What Is Camp Fashion?
Honestly figuring out the ~right~ order to watch all the Star Wars movies in is so confusing & subjective.
You’ve got the movies that are technically 1-3: The Phantom Menace, Attack Of The Clones, Revenge Of The Sith.
The trilogy that was released first but is 4-6: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi.