~Weekend gRound Up 4/20/19~
These go live Saturday morning which means this week as your reading this, I’m FINALLY getting to see Avengers: Endgame!! I’ve seen most of the Marvel movies opening weekend, but went to see Infinity War opening night and was hoping to do the same for Endgame. Unfortunately I was traveling Thursday and Friday so it had to wait. I managed to avoid all spoilers though so it all worked out! Thankfully.
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
- ICYMI: I Moved!
- In news that’s no surprise, Avengers: Endgame broke records
- I made my own rankings of all the MCU movies
- 36 hours Behind The Scenes of the NHL Draft
- Women are taking control to create work-life balance
- Tina(my golden retriever!) is helping me get back to a workout schedule
- The best workout apps to download right now
- 20 Things To Do Before Spring Is Over
- ….when you accidently become friends with a Russian spy
- Living it up in oversized sweaters & polka dot leggings
This isn’t Marvel, but Sidekick Initiative by Barry J. Hutchison is a super fun superhero-type read. It has very adult and sarcastic humor and it had me cracking up the whole time. Basically, there were orphans who were raised as sidekicks until the hero’s decided they didn’t need them….but then the hero’s are gone and they’re all that’s left.
This week is obvious😉 So go watch all of the MCU and then tell me I’m wrong on my rankings
What I’m Listening To:
Make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!