~Weekend gRound Up 4/20/19~
It’s been a busy 6 weeks, and it finally, FINALLY, feels like I have time to just stop and smell the roses😉
Get it?? Cuz April is Tulip season!!!….oh no….
Okay in my defense I’m really tired and lame jokes are all I’ve got left in me😂
In case you missed yesterday’s post, I moved!!! For all the deets & some of the story, like how quickly it happened, make sure to check out #1 of this weeks Top 10!
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
- I Moved To Spokane, Washington!!
- Time released my favorite yearly issue: 100 Most Influential People Of 2019
- Meet Katie Bouman
- The Anatomy Of A Killer “About” Page
- The Chaplain, the Cathedral Fire, and the Race to Rescue Notre-Dame’s Relics
- Flowers are officially blooming so check out my full guide to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- What does it actually mean to ‘Strike Out The Side“?
- Big News for People Who Spend Hours Staring at Maps on Planes
- Turns out, treating customers well leads to more spending🤔
- 5 Tools You Need As An Entrepreneur
I recently finished The Power Of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business. It’s incredibly in-depth look at the actual science behind habits. How it genuinely affects your brain and all kinds of studies done to learn both how they’re created and how they’re changed. The second half of the book dives in to how businesses have used this information, both in creating programs for their own workers && in how they influence consumers. I personally enjoyed the science stuff more but the chapter on Target is crazy!
Paperback // Hardcover // Kindle
- Killing Eve is back on TV and my only plans this weekend are getting caught up on season two🔪
- Let’s stick with that theme and make this week’s movie The Spy Who Dumped Me which I watched a few weeks in absolute hysterics. I need Kate McKinnon and Mila Kunis to do AT LEAST five more movies together just for my enjoyment.
What I’m Listening To:
Make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!
Beautiful photo and a wonderful blog <3