~Weekend gRound Up 2/16/19~
After an unheard of two weeks of snow we’re FINALLY thawing out enough for everyone to get back to normal life. For us, that means an extra wish & hope that the snow melts a little faster so we can get the exterior pictures of the house done before it goes on the market!
Tina (my golden retriever in the pic above) LOVES the snow though and currently spends all of her time searching for any pile left that she can lay on top of🤦
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
- The Golden Knights & Dallas Stars NHL teams doing great things with Make-A-Wish.
- Cleaning New York’s filthy harbor with one billion oysters.
- He Knows the Stars’ Dirty Laundry. Because He Washes It.
- The Ultimate New Zealand Travel Bucket List
- How to Survive Having an Internet-Famous Relative.
- How the Seattle Times is empowering reporters to drive subscriber growth.
- The Radical Kindness of Teenage Girls.
- Searching for the Genetic Underpinnings of Morning Persons and Night Owls.
- 6 Important Lessons We Can Learn from Chrissy Teigen.
- Solopreneur Tax Tips: The Side Hustler
This week baseball teams started reporting for Spring Training. If you’re interested in a deeper look behind what players are thinking & doing check out ‘Throwback: A Big-League Catcher Tells How the Game Is Really Played.‘
Being snowed in meant I went through a TON of movies and tv shows. But I’ll just give you a few so I can spread out my recommendations for a while😉
~ Grace & Frankie (season 5 on Netflix now!!)
~ Eat, Pray, Love (I needed to dream of warmer weather and somewhere that wasn’t my living room. Don’t forget the book too!)
~ Tag (I was so excited for this movie and it absolutely lived up to my expectations! )
What I’m Listening To:
Make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!