~Weekend gRound Up 12/06/19~
Just got home from doing a check on our property and progress is being made!! The foundation has been poured and set, if everything goes well we should start having walls put up in the next week or so.
For those who are new to Carefree & Coffee, this post from earlier this year talks all about my new house.
My plan for next week is to go check out all the holiday offerings downtown Spokane has, which is a lot! Between the house finally moving forward and having plans to actually do holiday things, this Winter is feeling really festive and settled. In a way the holiday season hasn’t felt for me in quite a few years🎁🎁
Mug Of The Week:
- The Runner Gift Guide
- Really sweet article about the How To Train Your Dragon filmmaker on saying goodbye and his favorite part.
- Fascinating tell-all type piece from a former baseball player and using Adderall as a PED
- Black Widow Trailer!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I put up a video all about my greatBlack Friday haul!
- Peloton was everywhere this week, and not in a good way, but it’s probably not going to matter for them
- Combining Star Wars with Disney was never going to be an easy task
- Fun interview with a ballerina about making her childhood dream a career
- Do you prefer local options or national chains when at airports?! They’re trying to figure it out too
- I don’t usually like Bond movies, but No Time To Die actually looks SO good.
What I Watched:
*The Report (Amazon Prime movie) A tough story about a tough subject but Adam Driver & Annette Bening are phenomenal!
*The Feed (Amazon Prime Series) It feels like a long-form Black Mirror episode about ~what if your smartphone/internet/social media we’re directly embedded in your brain~. I am absolutely freaked out about it and also absolutely hooked.
*Marriage Story (Netflix) I will be watching this weekend with thoughts for you next week!
*The Aeronauts (Theater)
*The Goldfinch (DVD // Digital) This was in my Books to Movies post early this year!
*Ready or Not (DVD // Digital)