~Weekend gRound Up 12/14/19~
Oh man it’s like 10pm Friday night and I just sat up in bed realizing I forgot to put this together😅😅
In my defense, I had a really productive day lol. I had to be out at the property at ☕8am☕ to meet with the landscaper. Recently they’ve been pouring foundation, backfilling, and while I was there started pouring concrete slabs for garage/basement flooring. It’s starting to look like a real actual thing!! At the beginning of January I’m going to do a BIG house update post with some pictures😊
Then it kept going with a two hour(!!!) meeting with the designer to keep working on cabinets and lighting. By the end of everything I was hungry and tired and had pups who NEEDED attention after being left alone multiple times.
You know how Tinkerbell needs attention & praise or she’ll die?? Pretty sure that’s also my dog Tina.
Mug Of The Week:
- stocking Stuffer Gift Guide went up on the blog Monday!
- Free Guy looks absolutely hilarious && omg that cast
- How do we feel about Canva adding video editing?? I think I love it
- I found the CUTEST Pajama set at Target
- How Reese Witherspoon Took Charge of Her Career and Changed Hollywood
- The trailer for In The Heights is everything you’d expect it to be && more
- The Vegas strip is constantly changing, and right now street-front is where all the shops want to be
- I did a big try on haul with my Old Navy Black Friday order
- Is It Weird to Wear Leggings at Work?
- Pitter patter lets get at’er. Letterkenny is coming back!!!
What I Watched:
*Marriage Story (Netflix)
Gonna just add the same thoughts as everyone else on this one. ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING. I love all kinds of movies but there’s nothing like the ones that just wrap themselves in your brain and make you feel your heart hurting. Adam Driver deserves all of the awards.
*John Wick 3 (DVD // Digital)
This might just be the greatest action series. I genuinely laughed at all of the dog & puppy references but also, I’d probably do the same. These movies are just SO fun, and the 3rd one is just as good as the others.
*Jumanji: The Next Level (Theater)
I enjoyed the first movie WAY more than I thought I would, so I’m excited for this one as well. Probably going to wait until home release thought because there’s too many other/better ones out this Winter😬
*6 Underground (Netflix)
Action! Cars! Netflix! Ryan Reynolds! ABSOLUTELY checking this out this weekend.
*It Chapter 2 (DVD // Digital)
It took me until this year to gather the courage to watch the first one….I’m aiming for a 2020 watch date for chapter 2😂
*Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (DVD // Digital)
Heard very good things & the cast is incredible.
*Hustlers (DVD // Digital)
The trailer was intriguing, the reviews were unexpectedly good, show me what you’ve got J-Lo.