~Weekend gRound Up 11/30/19~
The holiday week has me SO confused and I definitely forgot yesterday was Friday, meaning I definitely forgot to put this post together😅
I’m spending today mostly just curled up watching ALL the rivalry football-my Thanksgiving weekend tradition. I’ll also be going through all my black Friday purchases! A lot of what I got was actually holiday-related in the hopes of making our rental feel festive this year, even with most of our stuff in storage. BUT I also got some good stuff just for me which will be up in a video in the next couple of days😉
Mug Of The Week:
- My Travel Gift Guide went live & is giving me all of the wanderlust
- My favorite sportswriter did his annual Thanksgiving Family Touch Football rules article!
- Frozen 2 is absolutely killing it in the box office
- Ever wondered what it’s like to live at the South Pole??
- Millennials Are Using Google Spreadsheets To Obsessively Plan Their Vacations
- Handy recommendation of this years Christmas movies
- I’m super skeptical of product reviews on websites, and for good reason
- LOVE that Billie Eilish is Billboard’s Woman of the Year
- Holiday eating strategies from one of my favorite bloggers!
- Inside the Women’s Sports School’s first baseball scouting weekend
What I Watched:
*The Irishman (Netflix) Here’s the thing, there’s no reason this movie needs to be THREE AND A HALF HOURS. Cut 45 minutes and it’s great!!
*Glass (DVD) Such a satisfying wrap up to a trilogy no one saw coming lol. M. Night Shyamalan is a must watch no matter what.
*Knives Out (movie theater release)
*The Report (Amazon Prime)
*Angel Has Fallen (DVD)
*Where’d You Go Bernadette (DVD) I’ve been waiting FOREVER for this!
*Nos4a2 (Hulu) I missed this on TV because I was trying to finish the book first so I’m glad it’s now streaming
What I’m Listening To:
Make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!