~Weekend gRound Up 1/4/20~
The first gRound Up of 2020!!
Oh I missed these the last couple of weeks. While it was by choice to not post over the holidays, that doesn’t change how much FUN I have putting together these posts at the end of every week. It’s like all of the best of how I spend my down time that I then get to share with all of you!
This weekend I’m back in the Seattle area for a quick trip. One of my bestfriends from high school had a baby😍 a few months ago, but we don’t live anywhere near each other anymore…So when she booked a flight to go home for a bit, I did the same.
There’s something so incredible about friendships that survive both time and distance. Friendships that last despite going from spending every day together to hopefully seeing each other once a year are the greatest.
Mug Of The Week:
- I put together a MASTERLIST of all the Books To Screen projects being released in 2020
- Marshawn Lynch’s return to Seattle is incredible, how did it happen?
- I love so much of Netflix’s original content and clearly I’m not the only one
- 2019 Home Decor Trends That Are Here To Stay
- As if I didn’t already want to see A Quiet Place 2, add Cillian Murphy😲😲
- Coachella 2020 lineup is here!
- What kind of travel trends are we looking at for 2020??
- What’s coming to Disney+ in 2020
- Love live the white wine spritzer
- For the bloggers & feelancers: How To Approach Clients About Late Payments
What I Watched:
*Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker: On it’s own, TROS was a fun movie!! I just didn’t like the way nearly every character’s story ended soo…as the end of a trilogy I was underwhelmed. I enjoyed both The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi but I think all the controversy around them all just set it up for failure.
*Detective Pikachu: I didn’t really have interest in this when it was first announced but the trailer changed my mind(go marketing!). It was a fun and easy watch but I really appreciate that I didn’t actually need Pokemon knowledge to understand it!
*Isn’t It Romantic: A rom-com making fun of rom-com’s is going to get me every time. I enjoyed this WAY more than I thought I would. Gotta love movies that understand what they are and don’t try to do too much.
*Messiah (Netflix): I don’t know where this is going but I’m absolutely going to watch and find out.
*Spinning Out(Netflix): I’m a sucker for ~dark & real~ takes on behind-the-scenes competitive sports.
*Dare Me (USA Network) The first book to screen project on my list😉
What I’m Listening To:
Make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t miss a thing!