~Weekend gRound Up 1/18/20~
I have fully reached my Winter & snow limit. At first it was fun and different but now I’m binging every house hunting show I can find in warmer climates.(Caribbean Life is the best)
The only good thing is I’ve been watching a lot of movies and finally getting some reading done as well. I had actually just re-watched Ex Machina a few days ago and completely lost it when the Oscar Isaac news dropped😂😂 Those moments are great reminders of what social media can & should be. Everyone coming together to make jokes about hilarious situations!
Mug Of The Week:
- 20 Things I Want To Do In 2020(aka my 2020 to-do list)
- The Influencer industry is changing the dance industry in really cool ways
- But should that transfer over to other professions?
- Really fun and interesting look at which books are checked-out most from libraries
- My wardrobe is slowly transforming to survive a Spokane winter
- Why are you not watching Grace and Frankie yet??
- Give me all of the John Mulaney content and interviews
- An old sports arena has been turned into a soundstage for NBC
- Safiya & Tyler’s gorgeous wedding😍😍
- The absolutely wild story about how the Nissan executive was smuggled to Beirut
What I Watched:
*Men In Black: International (DVD) I had such high hopes with the casting but this is a franchise that needs to be over😬
*His Dark Materials (HBO) I had a free week on HBO and finally got to finish it! I can’t wait for season 2
*The Art Of Racing In The Rain (DVD) Way more emotionally devastating than I thought it was going to be, so be prepared for that lol.
*Grace & Frankie Season 6 (Netflix) No show makes me laugh harder. This is a MUST WATCH!
*Killer Inside: The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez (Netflix) I haven’t dived in yet but I’m very intrigued by this documentary
*Dolittle (theater) Based off a book series! We all know that’s my thing😉
*Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil (DVD)
*Gemini Man (DVD)