~Weekend gRound Up 6/8/19~
Did you pay attention to the MLB Draft this week?? Probably not lol it’s like the least interesting draft of all the Big Four professional leagues, but also I love baseball to the point of genuinely being interest in the picks. so. I’ll just be on my own on this one😂 I know it’s not what you’re here for!
Usually I put these posts together Friday night so that I have a good selection of recent articles and links to any of the music or movies that have been released, but I’ll be spending this weekend at a family wedding! So I’m writing all of this early and I’ll sneak the links in when I have a moment.
Should we get to the good stuff then?
Mug Of The Week:
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2019
- 11 Little Ways to Feel Like You Have Your Shit Together
- Down Goes ‘Jeopardy!’ James!
- Every Fashion Trend Rachel Green Would Wear in 2019
- After His Death, Friends Work to Keep Avicii’s Legacy Alive
- If Seeing the World Helps Ruin It, Should We Stay Home?
- My favorite baseball article every week: Useless Info Dept.
- Fly through the Toronto airport & you might see NBA players
- Are All Foldable Phones Destined to Fail?
- Travel Face Masks That Won’t Scare The Other Passengers
The third season of The Handmaid’s Tale was released on Hulu this week. Now I haven’t watched any of the show YET, because I of course wanted to read the book first! I finished it a few weeks ago so I’ll start the show soon and maybe I’ll be caught up in time if there’s a season 4 lol
When the very first trailer for Secret Life of Pets came out I thought it was like the cutest thing EVER and sent it to all of my friends, family, acquaintances…luckily the movie was a total hit and I was not just vindicate but THANKED for bringing it to everyone’s attention. Your welcome. The sequel was released in the theater this weekend so fingers crossed it’s just as good!!