~Weekend gRound Up 6/29/19~
We have dates for the upcoming #NSale-early access July 12 & public July 19- and now we’ve got a catalog too!
For those of you who don’t know yet, the #NSale is Nordstrom’s HUGE anniversary sale. It usually start in mid-July for card members and then opens up a week later to everyone. What makes this sale so awesome is that not only are the deals really really good, but they’re on the brand new fall & winter items. Instead of being like most sales where it’s the end of season trying to get rid of stock, it’s the new inventory on sale before being moved back to regular prices in August.
I’ll have multiple posts breaking down the best finds in all the categories, but if there’s a certain section you have interest in (fitness, shoes, beauty….) OR a price range (finds under $50) let me know in the comments!!
*This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase any of the products I may receive monetary compensation at NO extra cost to you! Thank you for your support of Carefree & Coffee 🙂
Mug Of The Week:
I’m writing this with the USAvFRA game on in the background so here ya go:
- Megan Rapinoe wrote an awesome Player’s Tribune article
- I brought back the Friday Five series, starting with pastel blue
- Currently obsessing over this gluten & dairy free 4 Ingredient Granola Bars recipe
- The new Charlie’s Angels movie looks INCREDIBLE
- Me & Tina spent some time hanging out in the sun
- What does the future of movies look like?
- TheRealReal has been mislabeling designer items
- I shared some of my ~behind the scenes~ blooper pictures
- MLB is trying to take the game as global as possible
- The Best Frequent-Flier Awards Programs of 2019
Recommended Book & Movies:
Yesterday, the movie about everyone forgetting The Beatles, came out in theaters this weekend. While I haven’t seen it yet, it did bring back memories of another ~Beatles~ related movie that I adore, Across The Universe. This was movie that was really my first introduction into their music!