The Super Bowl is tomorrow and since this year I don’t care about the teams, or the half-time show, or the commercials….I guess this is the year of food! These nachos are made constantly at my house because you can pretty much put whatever you want on them, which means raiding the pantry and fridge. Plus since they’re spread out on a cookie sheet it’s easy to transport and share. If you need a last-minute item to contribute to a party tomorrow then I have you covered!
There are no exact measurements so that you can easily customize. Since we’re always dealing with food allergies we use goat cheese and not very much, but if that’s the part of nachos you really like than you can go to town smothering it. I’m a big fan of spicy so I used a can of buffalo chicken(thanks Costco!) to make it a perfect game day snack for me. Regular canned chicken mixed with salsa is also quite delicious.
Toppings: tomato, salsa, jalapeno, olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- Spread tortilla chips out covering the entire pan
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the chips
- Spread out the canned chicken over the chips
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top
- Place in oven to bake for 8 minutes, so the cheese melts
- Add toppings!
- Dig in!!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @alisonsteck
Links to all of my social media are on the home page!